Child Mental Health Consultancy
We offer consultancy services to empower organisations that work with traumatised and vulnerable children. Our aim is to help you identify how your team or organisation can deliver more effective services to support children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties.
Supporting Your Organisation
When we carry out consultancy our first priority is listening to you and your needs so that we can offer you the right solutions. We work as collaborative partners to support you, not distant experts dishing out one-size-fits-all advice. We’ll provide you with a detailed recommendations to help improve your work supporting vulnerable children.
How We Can Help
We offer a wide range of consultancy services, and we tailor each project to your organisation. But some of our most popular offerings include:
- Consultation to support trauma informed practice in your setting
- Consultation outreach – drop-in consultancy in your organisation
- ACE consultation – working with schools and agencies to see if a child should be referred to the ACE Clinic
- Senior leadership coaching
- Whole staff team coaching (1-2-1 and groups)
- Advisory services from our Multi-Disciplinary Team
Who We Support
Our consultancy services suit any organisation that works with vulnerable children, but we have special experience supporting:
- 0-25 teams dealing with educational placements
- Local Education Authorities
- Fostering and Adoption Agencies
- Organisations in the Criminal Justice System
Request A Callback
If you would like to talk to one of the team about your needs just contact us to arrange a callback.